Thursday, June 17, 2010

Keep it Simple

This has always been my motto - "Keep it simple!". I love the detailed, embellished cards, but I usually make very simple cards. For these cards I used cardstock from one of my StoryTellers Club kits. I have to tell you, even though I only scrapbook about two or three times a year, I still love this club of monthly scrapbooking kits. They have some of the most beautiful papers ever. Plus you get four sheets of each design in each kit (but more about that later, I will show you my most recent kit in a future post). So back to these cards. This paper was too beautiful to cover with photos, so I decided to make cards. The flower design was only in the corner, so I used that part of the paper for the cards. Love these colors together. I only added some white satin ribbon, a sentiment and some glitter glue to sparkle up the white part of the flowers.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...