Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Candles

I almost forgot to post this card. I made it earlier this summer after visiting a local scrapbook store in Ludington. I am back in Ludington, and after visiting Scrapbook Nook again, I saw this paper and remembered my card. (Actually, my card was sitting on display by the paper - donated by Connie, I'm sure!). I am not sure that the owner appreciated it or not, she didn't really say . When I told her that was one of my cards, she just said she didn't know how it got there. She did say that people commented on it. I would think that samples of the product would help sell the product, plus the card didn't cost her anything - all products were paid for and someone else made the card! As I walked through the store, I didn't see any display boards, or samples of the products being used (only a few scrapbook pages here and there, but no cards). Seeing samples help give other crafters ideas how to use the product, I think this store owner should consider this! And although she calls it a "scrapbook" store, it might be of benefit to her to also show how these products can be used in cards, too. (But, it's not my store, so ....enough said on this). This paper is from the series called B-day Bash by the company Imaginisce . This paper is double sided and slightly embossed. There are other coordinating papers, plus embellishments and even some stamps. I grabbed a few more sheets of this series of paper (plus the stamp I missed last time). Looking forward to some creating time when I get home.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...