Monday, August 16, 2010

Calendar/Planner

On vacation in beautiful Ludington after a two day craft show. The weather was great. It was nice seeing people who look for me every year. (Like Sandy! Nice to meet you and thanks for following my blog!) Now it is time for me to relax a little before going back to school, and do a little online shopping to replenish some supplies! I am not sure if I can go a whole week without stamping and creating!! Don't worry though, I have some projects saved up to show you this week. So here I have something I made for school (see, I do think about school once in a while!) I found this black calendar/planner at Target and loved the inside decorations (classic black and white flowers). I used white rub ons from Stampin' Up to decorate the outside. I added some clips (because you never know when you will have loose papers or memos to attach and keep track of). Very simple and yet fun to look at (which is important!) Well, off to enjoy my coffee and the beautiful weather. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...