Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paper Crafts

Sherry and I had the opportunity to meet one of the editors of Paper Craft magazines at CHA (my favorite magazines ever!). They had a great deal on three of their new magazines, so of course we had to scoop up this deal and I am so glad we did. These magazines are great! I got to enjoy them this week (sitting by the pool). Here is a card idea I got from the "Go to Sketches". This magazine gave the sketch and different ways to use it. This was my version of the "pull out tag" sketch. I took two pieces of card stock cut at 4x4, stitched all the way around the squares and then cut the stitched piece in half diagonally (which gave me two card pockets). I punched a large scallop circle from red and the inner circle from some old "lined school paper". Then added a ribbon at the top for the pull-out tag. Quick card.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...