Sunday, August 1, 2010

CHA Chicago

Well, we are back from Chicago and I don't know where to begin! I bought so many new things and can't wait to get creating. We had so much fun ("we" as in Teresa, Kim, Sherry and me in the picture)! We shopped, we laughed and we shopped and shopped some more! We were there for two days from beginning to (almost) the end (we left an hour before the show closed). There were a lot of great booths for shopping and tons of make and takes (almost all were free!). The make and takes included everything from cards and notebooks and paper crafts to tee shirts and jewelry! We hit many of the make and takes, but there just wasn't enough time (we had to shop!) I would have to say my favorite booth was Papertrey (obviously, that is where I spent the most money!) Here we are with our cute Papertrey bags. This booth was total class, quality products, great packaging...they don't skimp here. I am not even going to say how many times I went back to this booth to make purchases! Well, I will share projects and more pictures of our trip later, I am off to play with some of my new toys!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...