Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Recipe Notebooks

Here are a few recipe books/journals that I made for the craft shows. I used paper from Close To My Heart called "Cherry - O". (I won a $20 gift certificate from Close To My Heart at the Novi convention!) I just love this paper (love the cherries and the red, blue, pink and green together) and thought it would be good for the covers of these recipe books. I used regular composition notebooks and covered them with the paper. I used my Cricut (Cuttin Up cartridge) to make the title of the book. The sticker embellishments are also from Close to my Heart. The clips on two of the books are from Michaels (I added some of the cardstock stickers on the clips to match the paper). I finished the books by adding some ribbon around the spine of the book.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...