Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dreams really do come true...

This is probably one of my favorite cards now! I love these colors (and this paper)! Unfortunately, it is retired from Stampin' Up (Slumber Party). I happened to find it this spring on the clearance website, so I bought a two more packs (now I wish I had gotten more!). This cardstock is nice and heavy and it is textured. The flowers are from the set "One of a Kind" (Stampin' Up). I used the colors Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze. The dream sentiment was created on the computer, but this card works with any sentiment. I used the marvy oval punch (pink) and marvy scallop oval punch (purple). On one card I used sticker gems for the centers of the flowers, the other card has button centers (you could also use stickles glitter glue for the centers). This card will be offered at the Stamp-a-Stack tomorrow.

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...