Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coffee Gift Cards

Aren't these the cutest ever! I just love these! This is a "take" on Taylored Expressions coffee "book" that I saw at CHA. When we were looking at it, we got the idea that it would be cute as a gift card holder, so off to Starbucks! The base is a coffee cup "holder" (is that what you call those things that protect your hand from hot coffee???) Well, whatever they are called, I ripped it apart, turned it inside out and re-glued it together. I stapled the bottem with the Tim Holtz mini stapler (if you don't have that, it is a must to have - love it!). Then let the decorating begin! For the pink ones, I used the new die label from Taylored Expressions, for the red ones (the top two) I used a set called "A Little Caffine" by Just Right stamps (and I used circle punches for those) and for the bottom red, I just used a tag for the front. I used many different coffee stamps (cups are Stampin' Up, the sentiments are from Morning Star stamps and The Artful Stamper). The striped background was made from using the set "It's Official" (Papertrey Ink). Other backgrounds were made with embossing folders (Swiss dot), and the pattern paper is from Cosmo Cricket. Thanks for stopping by, I am off to Starbuck's!

1 comment:

One Krafty Chick said...

These are so adorable! What a great idea.

Check out www.croppinchicksgetaways.com for details on our upcoming Fall Weekend Getaway in Grand Rapids, MI.

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...