Friday, August 13, 2010

Yeah! I Won from Custom Crops!

I entered a "blog" picture contest a few weeks ago throught CustomCrops.com and my blog was chosen as one of the winners! I won $100 shopping spree! Can't wait to show you what I got (coming soon!) Well, I am getting ready to head up north to Ludington for a two day craft show. It looks like the weather may hold out, so I am crossing my fingers. Here are a few cards I have been working on. I realized I didn't have any "cat" or "dog" cards, so I got out my cricut to create (Doodle Charms cartriddge). The paper for each was just in my "stash". Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. These cards are pretty straight forward, just some cutting and glueing! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...