Thursday, August 5, 2010

Frog Fun

Here are some more fun stamps I found from CHA from one of my favorite stamp companies - Endless Creations, you may have noticed I use their stamps a lot on my blog. I kept looking at this frog (the flies and the sentiment), I almost walk out without these stamps (another impulse buy!) This card is a version of a "make and take" project they had at their booth (but we didn't have time to make it!). I actually made the circle card and the inner circles on my Cricut using the Wild Card cartridge. I also used something else we found at CHA, Embellie Gellie and "the best glue ever!". I found these at Taylored Expressions, but I saw this at other booths as well (www.scraperfect.com). These tools made it easier to attach these little "googlie eyes". I will show more pictures of how to use this sticky stick and glue later. And what a perfect card to also use my "flower frog" with (my vintage find from the resale shop)! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Create from a Kit

  I'm always on the look out for these kind of cards.  They are so easy to create from.  By using a few tools and supplies from your sta...